Bayside Homeowner Association
Bayside Management, a full service management company since 1982, provides management services to Homeowner Associations, as well as rental and commercial properties in the Bay Area. Our 33 years of experience provides us with an in-depth knowledge of the real estate market and, most importantly, the special needs of homeowner associations including, but not limited to, reducing the time commitment of the Homeowner Association's volunteers.
All of Bayside Association Managers are certified* and/or licensed** property managers and have many years of experience in the real estate industry. We have responsive maintenance contractors, a competent and professional accounting staff and a very knowledgeable administrative staff that supports our Homeowner Association Managers.
We are a customer-focused operation, treating every property as if it is our own. We take pride in our pro-active service, experience and attention to detail. Listed below are some of the services we provide:
- Assist the Board of Directors in the management, operations and administration of the Association
- Schedule, coordinate, prepare necessary documents, and attend Board and annual membership meetings
- Complete escrow demands, new homeowner packages, and new homeowner orientation
- Under the direction of the Board of Directors, enforce the CC&R provisions, policies, and rules and regulations
- Prepare and distribute annual disclosure packages
- Interface with governmental agencies, attorneys, CPAs, and vendors
- Maintain records and files relating to the operation and management of the Association
- Complete periodic site inspections and monitor performance of all outside maintenance contractors
- Prepare spec sheets and work orders, obtain bids, screen contractors, and submit competitive bids on maintenance repair issues to the Board of Directors
- Coordinate and monitor maintenance work in progress
- Provide after hour answering and/or emergency assistance service
- Manage the association's fiscal affairs including bank accounts, dues collections, special assessment collection, and assist in Association liens against delinquent accounts
- Prepare monthly financial reports consisting of a Balance Sheet, an Income Statement and Budget Analysis, Cash Disbursements, delinquency reports and bank statements
- Prepare annual budgets and reserve studies
- Prepare and provide a year-end statement to assist the Association in the preparation of tax returns
- Update vendor files annually, as well as preparing and mailing 1099's to required vendors
If you are looking for a professional management company to manage your Homeowner's Association, look no further. We offer various levels of service, based upon your needs or wishes. Please contact our courteous and efficient staff and rest assured we will strive to make Bayside Management your trusted Association Manager.
*California Association of Community Managers
**California Bureau of Real Estate (BRE)